- A literary individual, a person of letters.
- one that writes skillfully.
- A learned person.
- a person who teaches the letters or components of understanding; a petty schoolmaster.
- people specialized in the research of literary trifles, esp. trifles belonging to the literature of an old age.
- A learned individual; a literatus.
- A petty schoolmaster; a dabbler in learning.
- a guy of literary tradition; a man of letters; a literary man.
- a person who has to do with himself with verbal and textual criticism.
Sentence for "literator"
Synonym for "literator"