- Adherence towards specific sense of a given text or doctrine.
- Literal portrayal; realism.
- Literal explanation or understanding; adherence toward specific letter or exact significance, like in interpreting or translating.
- The style of art portraying a topic as actually and precisely as you possibly can.
- That which accords with the page; a mode of interpreting actually; adherence toward page.
- The propensity or personality to express items faithfully, without abstraction, conventionalities, or idealization.
- Literal interpretation or understanding; adherence toward precise page or accurate importance, like in interpreting or translating.
- In art, exact rendering or representation; unimaginative exactness.
- the doctrine of practical (literal) depiction in art or literature
- a disposition to understand statements within their literal feeling
Sentence for "literalism"
- This literalism is exemplified by another…
Quotes for "literalism"
- "So in my freshman year at…"
Hypernym for "literalism"
Same Context for "literalism"