Definition for "listing"
- An entry in a listing or directory site:…
Sentence for "listing"
- Construction Specialties C/S, a leading manufacturer…
Quotes for "listing"
- "My own nature hovers between neurotic…"
Synonym for "listing"
Phrases for "listing"
Rhyme for "listing"
Same Context for "listing"
Verb Stem for "listing"
- An entry in a listing or directory site: 1st listing into the phone guide.
- A list: a listing of physicians.
- Computer Science A printout of a course or data set.
- The activity of the verb to number.
- An entry in a list or directory site.
- A printout of a program or information set.
- A physical manifestation of one product in a list; as a single twenty web page (bound) listing.
- The work or procedure for a person who details (in virtually any sense of the verb)
- The selvedge of fabric; record.
- The sapwood cut from edge of a board.
- The sickness of the earth into ridges, -- a method adopted into the tradition of beets and some yard crops.
- The work of connecting a list or edge, or of binding with number.
- A list or edge of fabric, etc.
- The work of cutting away the sapwood from edge of a board.
- The strip hence cut away.
- In farming, the nausea associated with the earth into ridges.
- The act of creating a listing or catalogue.
- In land rules associated with the US, an allotment or assignment of land because of the government.
- the act of creating a list of items
- a database containing an ordered assortment of products (brands or subjects)
- asking, as an amount of real estate
- Present participle of list..