- The dimension of liquid capability.
- A unit or system of products of fluid capacity.
- Any unit of measure for calculating the volume of a liquid.
- The dimension of the level of liquids.
- a measure, or system of measuring, for fluids, because of the gallon, quart, pint, gill, etc.
- the way of measuring fluids.
- a unit of capacity for liquids (for measuring the amounts of fluids or their pots)
- Definition for "liquid measure"
- Hyponym for "liquid measure"
- Hypernym for "liquid measure"
- Cross Reference for "liquid measure"