- That which serves to liquefy.
- Any agent, such mercury, iodine, etc., that promotes the liquefying procedures of system, and escalates the secretions.
- what acts to liquefy.
- a representative, as mercury, iodine, etc., which encourages the liquefying procedures of system, and boosts the secretions.
- That which liquefies or acts to liquefy; in medicine, an agent, as mercury or iodine, always produce liquefaction of solid depositions.
Sentence for "liquefacient"
- She saw that a bamboo shoot…
- View More