- A lipid.
- Any of various substances, such as for instance lecithin, that resemble fat.
- A lipid or other material resembling fat
- The fat of nerve-cells. It is made up mainly of cholesterol and lecithin.
- an oily organic chemical insoluble in liquid but soluble in natural solvents; crucial architectural element of living cells (alongside proteins and carbs)
- Resembling fat; fatty.
- related to fat
- obtaining the appearance of fat.
Sentence for "lipoid"
Hyponym for "lipoid"
Hypernym for "lipoid"