- A coarse, woven material of wool and cotton fiber or of wool and linen.
- a fabric manufactured from both linen and wool.
- Cloth manufactured from linen and wool, combined.
- A coarse and stout product that the warp is linen in addition to woof woolen.
- an equivalent product into which cotton enters both with or without linen.
- Inferior fabrics of doubtful or unsure products: a phrase of decline.
- something unsuitably blended; a farrago of nonsense; jargon; gibberish.
- a rough material of linen warp and wool or cotton fiber woof
- Made of linen and wool; thus, of different and improper parts; suggest.
- made from linen and wool combined.
- of various and improper components; neither a very important factor nor another; ill-assorted.
- Definition for "linsey-woolsey"
- A coarse, woven material of wool and cotton…
- View More
- Sentence for "linsey-woolsey"
- Synonym for "linsey-woolsey"
- Rhyme for "linsey-woolsey"
- Hypernym for "linsey-woolsey"
- Form for "linsey-woolsey"
- Same Context for "linsey-woolsey"