- A yellowish oil obtained from the seeds of flax and used as a drying oil in paints and varnishes and in linoleum, printing inks, and synthetic resins.
- An oil, extracted from flax seeds, made use of as a drying broker in shows, varnishes an such like.
- oil gotten by pressure from flaxseed.
- A drying-oil created by pressure from linseed, varying in shade from light amber to dark yellow.
- a drying oil obtained from flax seed and found in making specific things like oil paints
Hypernym for "linseed oil"
- View More