- A fabric produced from connected pieces of material
- A mechanism of connected elements
- A fabric comprising links made of steel or any other material fastened collectively; in addition, a chain.
- method where links, or advanced connecting pieces, are used to transmit motion from one component to another.
- A linkage pivoted to a fixed base.
- A mechanism or unit by which movement or power is transmitted by rods and levers, as opposed to by gearing or by pulleys and devices; a linkage; a link-motion.
Sentence for "linkwork"
Cross Reference for "linkwork"