- male servant or any other attendant (no matter age), utilized to bear a torch or other light abroad at night
- A boy or man that transported a link or burn to light passengers.
- A boy or man who holds a link or burn to light individuals when you look at the streets of a city.
- (formerly) an attendant hired to hold a torch for pedestrians in dark roads
- Definition for "linkboy"
- male servant or any other attendant (no matter…
- View More
- Sentence for "linkboy"
- Synonym for "linkboy"
- Hypernym for "linkboy"
- Equivalent for "linkboy"