- The filamentous, achromatic product within the nucleus of a cell that interconnects chromatin granules.
- The crystallizable sour concept of Linum catharticum, or purging-flax.
- The material which forms the reticulum of nucleus and incloses the chromatin.
- an obsolete term for the network of viscous material in the cell nucleus on which the chromatin granules were thought to be suspended
- Definition for "linin"
- The filamentous, achromatic product within the nucleus of…
- View More
- Sentence for "linin"
- Hypernym for "linin"
- Same Context for "linin"