- A medicinal liquid applied to the epidermis to soothe discomfort or relieve rigidity.
- A topical medical planning intended to be rubbed to the epidermis with rubbing, such as for instance to alleviate the signs of arthritis.
- A liquid or semiliquid preparation of a consistence thinner than an ointment, applied to the skin by friction, esp. one made use of as a sedative or a stimulant.
- In medication, a liquid planning for outside application, especially one of an oily consistency.
- a medicinal fluid that is rubbed to the epidermis to alleviate muscular tightness and discomfort
Sentence for "liniment"
Hypernym for "liniment"
Same Context for "liniment"