- a sizable, north Pacific food seafood (Ophiodon elongatus) linked to the greenling.
- The flesh of a lean-fleshed fish caught from the U.S. Pacific coast.
- A food fish (Ophiodon elongatus) of Northern Pacific waters related to greenlings.
- food seafood regarding the north Pacific regarding greenlings
- the lean skin of a fish caught off the Pacific coast of the United States
- Definition for "lingcod"
- a sizable, north Pacific food seafood (Ophiodon elongatus)…
- View More
- Sentence for "lingcod"
- Synonym for "lingcod"
- Hypernym for "lingcod"