- The work of marking or outlining with outlines.
- an overview.
- An arrangement of outlines.
- A linear feature in stone, frequently structural
- the way line pauses tend to be placed in a poem
- Delineation; a line or outlines.
- A marking by lines; personality or arrangement of lines.
- In zoology, several line-like markings on a surface; the appearance or as a type of a lineated area: as, the lineation for the thorax of a fly.
- the act of marking or outlining with outlines
- the line that generally seems to bound an object
Sentence for "lineation"
- Williams's lineation is called upon to…
Synonym for "lineation"
Hypernym for "lineation"
Etymologically Related for "lineation"