- a kind of perspective in drawing and painting for which synchronous lines are represented as converging to be able to supply the illusion of level and distance.
- a type of geometric point of view for which synchronous outlines are represented as converging so that you can supply the impression of depth and length.
- the look of things relative to one another as decided by their particular distance from the audience
- Definition for "linear perspective"
- a kind of perspective in drawing and painting…
- View More
- Hypernym for "linear perspective"
- Cross Reference for "linear perspective"