- A spectrum created by a luminous fuel or vapor and showing up as distinct outlines characteristic of the numerous elements constituting the fuel.
- A spectrum, usually from a luminous gas, that is comprised of split outlines typical of certain elements
- a spectrum for which energy sources are concentrated at particular wavelengths; created by excited atoms and ions while they fall returning to a reduced energy level
- Definition for "line spectrum"
- A spectrum created by a luminous fuel or…
- View More
- Hypernym for "line spectrum"