- an individual item, especially of a legislative appropriations costs: Many governors have the power to veto range components of the suggested state budget.
- a product showing up on a single line in just about any schedule of data.
- a product of income or spending in a budget or any other financial statement or report.
- A budget appropriation.
- an item in an appropriation bill
- Definition for "line item"
- an individual item, especially of a legislative appropriations…
- View More
- Hypernym for "line item"
- Form for "line item"