- On a typewriter, the activity regarding the carriage roller to press the web page up one, two or one-and-a-half outlines (as set somewhere else) whenever executing a carriage return.
- the smoothness (0x0a in ASCII) which increases the report by one-line in a teletype or printer, or moves the cursor to another line on a display.
- the operation that prepares for the following personality to-be imprinted or exhibited regarding next range
- To advance the page one line at the same time, especially in fast succession.
- Definition for "line feed"
- On a typewriter, the activity regarding the carriage…
- View More
- Hypernym for "line feed"
- Cross Reference for "line feed"