- A metal dish, used in intaglio printing, at first glance which design lines happen engraved manually.
- The process of making such an engraving.
- A print produced from such an engraving.
- See range slice.
- Engraving in which the results are manufactured by lines of different width and nearness, slashed with the burin upon copper or similar material; also, a plate so engraved.
- an image created by printing from such an engraving.
- a photo made by publishing from these types of an engraving.
- the entire process of engraving in outlines: commonly synonymous with metallic or copperplate engraving. See engraving.
- An engraved dish, or a print representing its topic chiefly or completely by outlines.
- a print acquired from a line attracting
- engraving composed of a block that's been etched or etched
Definition for "line engraving"
- A metal dish, used in intaglio printing, at…
Hypernym for "line engraving"