- the sheer number of lines of imprinted or written material.
- repayment for written just work at a specified amount per range.
- Alternative spelling of lineage.
- See lineage.
- An obsolete form of lineage.
- Lining; arrangement lined up.
- In publishing:
- the amount of matter calculated in lines.
- repayment or rate of repayment by the line.
- how many outlines in some imprinted product
- an interest rate of repayment for written material that is assessed in accordance with the amount of outlines submitted
- Definition for "linage"
- the sheer number of lines of imprinted or…
- View More
- Sentence for "linage"
- Rhyme for "linage"
- Hypernym for "linage"
- Same Context for "linage"
- Variant for "linage"