- the sheer number of lines of imprinted or written material.
- repayment for written just work at a specified amount per range.
- Alternative spelling of lineage.
- See lineage.
- An obsolete form of lineage.
- Lining; arrangement lined up.
- In publishing:
- the amount of matter calculated in lines.
- repayment or rate of repayment by the line.
- how many outlines in some imprinted product
- an interest rate of repayment for written material that is assessed in accordance with the amount of outlines submitted
Sentence for "linage"
Rhyme for "linage"
Hypernym for "linage"
Same Context for "linage"
Variant for "linage"