- To stroll lamely, specifically with irregularity, like favoring one leg.
- to go or continue haltingly or unsteadily: The task limped and half its earlier investment.
- to prevent; to walk lamely. Also used figuratively.
- An irregular, jerky, or uncomfortable gait.
- A scraper of board or sheet-iron shaped like half the pinnacle of a little cask, employed for scraping the ore off the sieve within the procedure of hand-jigging.
- An irregular, jerky or awkward gait
- A scraper for the removal of bad ore or refuse from the sieve
- A halt; the act of limping.
- A scraper for eliminating bad ore or refuse from sieve.
- A halting action; the work of limping.
- A scraper of board or sheet-iron formed like half the pinnacle of a little cask, utilized for scraping the ore off the sieve within the procedure of hand-jigging.
- the unequal types of walking that outcomes from an injured leg
- Lacking or having lost rigidity, as of structure or substance.
- poor power or tone; weak or spiritless; a limp handshake; limp opposition.
- flaccid; flabby, as skin.
- lacking tightness; flimsy; because, a limp cravat.
- not erect
- without having an erect penis
- actually weak
- Flaccid; flabby, as flesh.
- Lacking stiffness; flimsy.
- not company
- lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- to occur; befall; possibility.
- ahead upon; meet.
- becoming inadequate or unsatisfactory.
- To stroll lamely, as if favouring one knee.
- to visit with a malfunctioning system of propulsion
- To call.
- proceed slowly or with trouble
- stroll impeded by some actual restriction or injury
- Lacking tightness or tone; weak in dietary fiber or surface; versatile; limber; flaccid: put on things or people.
- Lacking security or tone of personality; ineffective; incapable.
- becoming insufficient or unsatisfactory.
- to go with a halting or jerky action; stroll lame: usually made use of figuratively: since, a limping argument; limping verses.
- to occur; befall; chance.
- ahead on; meet.
- Definition for "limp"
- To stroll lamely, specifically with irregularity, like favoring…
- View More
- Sentence for "limp"
- Ronal Toussaint, who sometimes takes me…
- View More
- Quotes for "limp"
- "I cried when I found out…"
- View More
- Synonym for "limp"
- Antonym for "limp"
- Verb Forms for "limp"
- Phrases for "limp"
- Rhyme for "limp"
- Hypernym for "limp"
- Equivalent for "limp"
- Form for "limp"
- Same Context for "limp"
- Urban Dictionary for "limp"