- Any of numerous large passenger vehicles, particularly a deluxe car often driven by a chauffeur and quite often having a partition dividing the traveler compartment through the motorist's seat.
- A van or small coach familiar with carry passengers on a normal path, as between an airport and a downtown area.
- An automobile human body with chairs and permanent top like a coupe, and with the top projecting throughout the motorist and a projecting front side
- An automobile with these types of a body.
- A luxury sedan/saloon vehicle, specifically one with a lengthened wheelbase or driven by a chauffeur.
- an elongated, luxurious car, designed to be driven by a chauffeur and often having a glass partition amongst the motorist's chair as well as the individuals' storage space behind.
- A cloak of goats' locks or coarse wool worn by peasants and wagon-drivers.
- a form of vehicle human body, where the back seating are inclosed by fixed edges, straight back, and top.
- large luxurious vehicle; frequently driven by a chauffeur
- Definition for "limousine"
- Any of numerous large passenger vehicles, particularly a…
- View More
- Sentence for "limousine"
- In a statement, GSA spokeswoman Sara…
- View More
- Synonym for "limousine"
- Phrases for "limousine"
- Hyponym for "limousine"
- Hypernym for "limousine"
- Same Context for "limousine"
- Urban Dictionary for "limousine"