- A liquid, C10H16, with a characteristic lemonlike scent, utilized as a solvent, wetting broker, and dispersing agent plus the manufacture of resins.
- A monoterpene hydrocarbon 1-methyl-4-prop-1-en-2-yl-cyclohexene found in the crucial oils of oranges, lemons and similar fresh fruit, and mainly accountable for their particular scent
- a liquid terpene with a lemon smell; within lemons and oranges as well as other crucial natural oils.
- an over-all term placed on certain terpenes, C10H16.
- a liquid terpene with a lemon odor; present in lemons and oranges also important natural oils
- Definition for "limonene"
- A liquid, C10H16, with a characteristic lemonlike scent,…
- View More
- Sentence for "limonene"
- Hypernym for "limonene"
- Cross Reference for "limonene"
- Same Context for "limonene"