- The liability of a company's proprietors for no further money than they usually have committed to the business.
- The liability of an owner or a partner of a business for forget about money than they've invested.
- See restricted organization, under restricted.
- the liability of a strong's owners for a maximum of the administrative centre obtained purchased the company
- Definition for "limited liability"
- The liability of a company's proprietors for no…
- View More
- Hypernym for "limited liability"
- Etymologically Related for "limited liability"