- Of or regarding a limit or boundary.
- restricting; restrictive.
- Archaic Restricted.
- Of or regarding a limit or boundary
- That restrictions or limits
- laid at the restriction, as a guard.
- Confined within restrictions; limited in level, expert, energy, etc.
- Limiting, or maintaining restrict; restrictive.
- what serves to limit; a boundary; border-land.
- A limiter. See Limiter, 2.
- whatever constitutes a limit or boundary, as a stretch of land; a border-land.
- Marking or keeping a limit or boundary; limiting; restrictive.
- susceptible to restriction; restricted within limits; restricted.
Sentence for "limitary"
Synonym for "limitary"
Same Context for "limitary"
Variant for "limitary"