- a definite colorless alkaline aqueous option of calcium hydroxide, found in calamine cream and other epidermis arrangements and often as an antacid.
- an answer of calcium hydroxide in water, made use of as an easy test for carbon-dioxide, plus in epidermis products
- Water impregnated with lime; esp., an artificial solution of lime for medicinal purposes.
- A saturated aqueous solution of lime.
- solution of calcium hydroxide in liquid used as an antacid
Sentence for "limewater"
Hypernym for "limewater"
Same Context for "limewater"