- The limit of a physiological or mental reaction.
- a threshhold, particularly the point where a psychological or physiological impact begins to occur.
- In experimental psychology and psychophysics, the limit; the dividing line between noticeableness and unnoticeableness of stimulus.
- In structure, the percentage of brain-substance situated between the base plus the island of Reil.
- the littlest detectable feeling
Sentence for "limen"
- Although I'm very grateful for your…
Cross Reference for "limen"
Variant for "limen"