- Botany Having a benefit or margin of a different sort of color.
- Having a definite edge, specifically certainly one of an alternate color; bordered.
- Bordered, as whenever one shade is enclosed by an edging of another.
- In botany, bordered: stated especially of a flower, etc., in which one color is enclosed by an edging of some other.
- In zoology and anatomy, having a limb or limbus; bordered; margined: said of numerous components and body organs.
- Definition for "limbate"
- Botany Having a benefit or margin of a…
- View More
- Synonym for "limbate"