- Any of a number of types of a tropical American plant (Phaseolus limensis) having flat pods containing big, light green, edible seeds.
- The seed with this plant.
- The butter bean, Phaseolus lunatus.
- The seed of the plant, a great deal employed for food.
- wide level beans simmered gently; never consumed natural
- bush or tall-growing bean plant having big flat delicious seeds
- bush bean plant cultivated especially in southern United States having tiny level edible seeds
- Definition for "lima bean"
- Sentence for "lima bean"
- Hypernym for "lima bean"
- Urban Dictionary for "lima bean"