- Any of a number of types of a tropical American plant (Phaseolus limensis) having flat pods containing big, light green, edible seeds.
- The seed with this plant.
- The butter bean, Phaseolus lunatus.
- The seed of the plant, a great deal employed for food.
- wide level beans simmered gently; never consumed natural
- bush or tall-growing bean plant having big flat delicious seeds
- bush bean plant cultivated especially in southern United States having tiny level edible seeds
Definition for "lima bean"
Sentence for "lima bean"
Hypernym for "lima bean"
Urban Dictionary for "lima bean"