- A widely cultivated ornamental European plant (Convallaria majalis) having one-sided racemes of fragrant, bell-shaped white flowers.
- A flowering plant, Convallaria majalis, with richly fragrant pendant bells.
- a low perennial herb (Convallaria majalis), having a raceme of nodding, fragrant, white blossoms.
- See Convallaria.
- low-growing perennial plant having typically two big oblong lanceolate leaves and a raceme of little fragrant nodding bell-shaped plants followed by scarlet berries
- Definition for "lily of the valley"
- A widely cultivated ornamental European plant (Convallaria majalis)…
- View More
- Hypernym for "lily of the valley"