- of Liliaceae family, which contains the lily, tulip and hyacinth
- Of or pertaining to a normal purchase that the lily, tulip, and hyacinth tend to be popular instances.
- like blossom of a lily in general type.
- of or related to or characteristic of flowers of family Liliaceae
- Pertaining to or characteristic of lilies, or flowers associated with the purchase Liliaceæ; lily-like.
- Definition for "liliaceous"
- of Liliaceae family, which contains the lily, tulip…
- View More
- Sentence for "liliaceous"
- Same Context for "liliaceous"