- A straplike construction, including the corolla of a ray rose or a membranous or hairy appendage between your sheaf and knife of a grass leaf.
- A strap-shaped framework.
- some of a leaf bought at the base of the petiole, when present.
- in a lot of grasses (Poaceae) plus some sedges (Cyperaceae), the membranous appendage or band of hairs projecting through the inner side of a leaf at junction between the blade and sheath.
- The slim and scarious projection from top end of sheath of a leaf of grass.
- A strap-shaped corolla of plants of Compositæ.
- A band of white matter into the wall of 4th ventricle associated with brain.
- In botany, one of several strap-shaped organs or parts.
- (botany) any appendage to a plant that's formed like a strap
- Definition for "ligule"
- A straplike construction, including the corolla of a…
- View More
- Sentence for "ligule"
- Hypernym for "ligule"