- Wood, as compared with soft cells or with bark; that section of exogenous plants which comprises the alburnum and duramen.
- A contraction for lignum-vitæ: used in Australian Continent a number of species of trees because of their difficult and wood. See the Australian types pointed out under lignum-vitæ.
- Any types of the wiry flowers associated with the genus Polygonum.
- woody tissue
- Definition for "lignum"
- Wood, as compared with soft cells or with…
- View More
- Sentence for "lignum"
- Hypernym for "lignum"
- Cross Reference for "lignum"
- Same Context for "lignum"