- An explosive element of timber fibre and nitroglycerin.
- See lignin.
- An explosive substance of wood fiber and nitroglycerin. See Nitroglycerin.
- An explosive blend comprising timber pulp saturated with nitroglycerin. It's dropped into disuse due to the special danger going to its usage.
- A colorless ingredient, C18H26O11, served by the action of dilute acids on glueolignose.
- alternate kind of ligneous.
- Definition for "lignose"
- Sentence for "lignose"
- Hence the lower nitrates are generally…
- View More
- Synonym for "lignose"
- Equivalent for "lignose"
- Variant for "lignose"