- comprising or obtaining the texture or look of wood; woody.
- Of, or resembling lumber; woody.
- Containing lignin or xylem.
- manufactured from lumber; comprising lumber; for the nature of, or resembling, lumber; woody.
- consisting of or containing lignin or xylem
- composed of or resembling wood; wooden; woody; in botany, having a wood-like texture; woody, as distinguished from herbaceous. Also lignose.
Sentence for "ligneous"
Synonym for "ligneous"
Cross Reference for "ligneous"
Equivalent for "ligneous"
Same Context for "ligneous"