Definition for "lightsome"
Sentence for "lightsome"
Synonym for "lightsome"
Equivalent for "lightsome"
Form for "lightsome"
Same Context for "lightsome"
- Providing light; luminous.
- Covered with or filled with light; brilliant.
- Light, nimble, or graceful in movement.
- free of worry or treatment; cheerful.
- Frivolous; silly.
- Emitting or manifesting light; luminous, radiant.
- Upbeat; cheery; light graceful.
- Having light; lighted; perhaps not dark or depressing; bright.
- Gay; airy; cheering; exhilarating.
- carefree and delighted and lighthearted
- going effortlessly and rapidly; nimble
- Emitting or manifesting light; luminous; not dark.
- Having the quality of lightness or buoyancy; light-hearted; cheerful or cheering; gay; airy; sportive.