Definition for "lightly"
Sentence for "lightly"
Quotes for "lightly"
- "I'm honest about the journey I've…"
Synonym for "lightly"
Phrases for "lightly"
Rhyme for "lightly"
Form for "lightly"
- With little fat or power; gently.
- To hook level or quantity: implement paint softly.
- With little difficulty; quickly.
- With agility and elegance; nimbly.
- In a carefree fashion; joyfully: took the news gently.
- Without adequate care or consideration; indifferently: treated the specific situation much too lightly.
- In a light manner.
- with little to no body weight; with little to no force
- Swiftly; nimbly; with agility.
- Without deep impression.
- In a small degree; a little; not severely.
- With little effort or trouble; quickly; easily.
- Without reason, and for explanations of small weight.
- Commonly; typically.
- Without dejection; joyfully.
- Without heed or care; with levity; gayly; airily.
- perhaps not chastely; wantonly.
- with indifference or without dejection
- indulging with temperance
- with little to no weight or force
- in a little volume or level
- with few burdens
- without justification
- to hook degree
- perhaps not greatly; with little to no fat or force; maybe not oppressively or severely: since, to tread gently; to discipline lightly; their cares sit gently upon him.
- With little energy; without difficulty; quickly.
- Without justification; upon slight reasons; readily.
- with little to no respect; slightingly; indifferently.
- Parsimoniously; niggardly.
- Without deliberation; heedlessly; inconsiderately.
- In a light-hearted way; happily; cheerily; airily; with levity.
- With agility; nimbly; rapidly.
- Commonly; frequently.
- to create light of; small; disparage. Additionally lichtly.