- An old tune of a-dance, the name that managed to get a proverbial phrase of levity, especially in love matters.
- A flirtatious or wanton woman.
- a vintage track of a-dance, the name of which managed to make it a proverbial expression of levity, especially in love issues.
- therefore: A light or wanton woman; a lady inconstant crazy. Called in addition light-of-love.
- A light, capricious woman; a wanton coquette.
- a vintage dance-tune.
- a woman inconstant in love
- Definition for "light-o'-love"
- An old tune of a-dance, the name that…
- View More
- Sentence for "light-o'-love"
- Hypernym for "light-o'-love"
- Variant for "light-o'-love"