- Alternative spelling of lightheaded.
- Disordered into the mind; dizzy; experiencing light; delirious.
- Thoughtless; heedless; volatile; unsteady; fickle; free; lacking seriousness; directed at frivolity.
- weak and likely to lose awareness
- lacking severity; fond of frivolity
- weak and more likely to drop awareness
- poor severity; directed at frivolity
- Disordered in mind; giddy or dizzy; for this reason, flighty; delirious.
- Thoughtless; volatile; frivolous.
Sentence for "light-headed"
Equivalent for "light-headed"
Form for "light-headed"
Same Context for "light-headed"