- Having a light, delicate touch.
- without having the full complement of workers.
- Not having the full complement of males.
- having a metaphorically delicate touch.
- having a metaphorically delicate touch
- Having light hands; soft, fragile, or dexterous contact or manipulation.
- Having or taking bit in the possession of: as, in the future residence light-handed.
- Insufficiently given arms or assistants, as a ship or a factory; short-handed.
- Definition for "light-handed"
- Sentence for "light-handed"
- In a light-handed manner that contrasted…
- View More
- Equivalent for "light-handed"
- Same Context for "light-handed"