- a little, photosensitive unit linked to some type of computer and moved yourself over an output display in order to adjust information inside computer.
- A pen-like unit enabling a pc individual to have interaction aided by the screen show.
- (computer system science) a pointer that whenever pointed at some type of computer show sensory faculties whether or not the spot is illuminated
- Definition for "light pen"
- a little, photosensitive unit linked to some type…
- View More
- Hypernym for "light pen"
- Technology Dictionary for "light pen"