- A weight division in expert boxing having an upper limit of 175 weight (78.7 kilograms), between extremely middleweight and cruiserweight.
- A boxer contending in this weight unit.
- an equivalent weight unit in other activities, such as for instance weightlifting.
- A contestant in this weight division.
- an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 179 weight
- a wrestler which weighs 192-214 pounds
- a professional boxer who weighs between 169 and 175 pounds
Hypernym for "light heavyweight"
Sports Dictionary for "light heavyweight"
- Fighters inside category must consider between…