- precisely representing true to life: a lifelike statue. See Synonyms at graphic.
- Like a living becoming, resembling life, giving a precise representation, because, a lifelike portrait.
- Like a full time income becoming; resembling life; providing a detailed representation.
- evoking realistic photos within the head
- without artificiality
- Simulating or resembling life; offering the effect of real world: as, a lifelike portrait or narrative.
- Definition for "lifelike"
- precisely representing true to life: a lifelike statue.…
- View More
- Sentence for "lifelike"
- Phrases for "lifelike"
- Rhyme for "lifelike"
- Equivalent for "lifelike"
- Same Context for "lifelike"