- precisely representing true to life: a lifelike statue. See Synonyms at graphic.
- Like a living becoming, resembling life, giving a precise representation, because, a lifelike portrait.
- Like a full time income becoming; resembling life; providing a detailed representation.
- evoking realistic photos within the head
- without artificiality
- Simulating or resembling life; offering the effect of real world: as, a lifelike portrait or narrative.
Sentence for "lifelike"
Phrases for "lifelike"
Rhyme for "lifelike"
Equivalent for "lifelike"
Same Context for "lifelike"