Definition for "lifeless"
Sentence for "lifeless"
- WASHINGTON (RNS) As Democrats conduct a…
Quotes for "lifeless"
- "I don't like people who have…"
Synonym for "lifeless"
Phrases for "lifeless"
Equivalent for "lifeless"
Form for "lifeless"
Same Context for "lifeless"
Urban Dictionary for "lifeless"
- Having no life; inanimate.
- Having lost life; lifeless. See Synonyms at lifeless.
- Not inhabited by residing beings; not capable of sustaining life.
- poor vitality or animation; dull: a lifeless party.
- inanimate; having no life
- lifeless; having lost life
- uninhabited, or not capable of supporting life
- lifeless or lacking vitality
- Destitute of life, or deprived of life; perhaps not containing, or populated by, living beings or vegetation; lifeless, or evidently lifeless; spiritless; powerless; dull
- deprived of life; not any longer residing
- lacking cartoon or excitement or activity
- destitute or having been emptied of life or living beings
- not having the capacity to support life
- Deprived of life; lifeless; additionally, in a state of suspended animation.
- maybe not having life; inanimate; inorganic: as, lifeless matter.
- Destitute of power, power, vigor, or character; wanting animation or essential power; lifeless; heavy; sedentary; vapid; insipid: because, a lifeless style of oratory; lifeless motions.
- Destitute of living beings.
- Synonyms Defunct.
- Inert, torpid, slow, spiritless, passive; level, frigid, pointless.