- Equipment that produces a viable environment under circumstances usually incompatible with life.
- health gear that augments or substitutes for an important bodily purpose, including respiration, allowing an individual which otherwise might not endure to live.
- equipment that produces life feasible in otherwise lethal environmental problems
- health equipment that helps or replaces crucial bodily processes and so enables a patient to call home whom otherwise may not endure
Definition for "life-support system"
- Equipment that produces a viable environment under circumstances…
Hypernym for "life-support system"