- A life-support system: an individual on life support.
- An artificial system built to provide oxygen in a breeding ground that does not have oxygen.
- a device that keeps the body of an ill or hurt individual alive.
- medical gear that helps or replaces important bodily functions therefore enables a patient to call home whom usually may well not survive
- gear that produces life possible in otherwise life-threatening ecological conditions
Sentence for "life support"
Urban Dictionary for "life support"
- After tucking your cock backwards behind…
Medical Dictionary for "life support"