- a brief history of modifications withstood by an organism from inception or conception to death.
- The developmental reputation for a person or a bunch in society.
- a study to the details and tasks of someone during his/her lifetime; your background.
- Information concerning an individual's diseases and health disorders suffered during his lifetime; specially helpful in the event that conditions tend to be hereditary.
- the general development of the working or expert life
- a free account regarding the a number of activities making up someone's life