- this course of developmental changes whereby an organism passes from the creation as a fertilized zygote on mature state in which another zygote may be created.
- A progression through a number of differing stages of development.
- the course of stages whereby an organism passes from fertilized zygote until maturity, reproduction, and death
- the useful lifetime of something or system; the developmental reputation for a person or team in community
- a few stages by which an organism passes between recurrences of a primary stage
- this course of developmental changes in an organism from fertilized zygote to maturity whenever another zygote is produced
Sentence for "life cycle"
Urban Dictionary for "life cycle"