- A commissioned position inside U.S. Navy or coast-guard this is certainly above ensign and below lieutenant.
- One who keeps this rank.
- A commissioned officer associated with United States Navy whose position is above an ensign's and below a lieutenant, or a corresponding ranking in other navies.
- A commissioned officer in america coast-guard, Public wellness Service, or National Atmospheric and Oceanic Administration whose position is above an ensign and below a lieutenant.
- an officer holding a commissioned ranking in the us Navy or usa coast-guard; below lieutenant and above ensign
Hypernym for "lieutenant junior grade"
- commissioned naval officer
- View More