- An elected official position just below the governor of circumstances in the us.
- The nonelective main of federal government of a Canadian province.
- The representative associated with Crown inside provincial legislatures of Canada.
- The next-in-line toward leader of a primary governmental unit for the united states, particularly circumstances, 2nd towards the governor.
- A deputy governor acting due to the fact chief municipal officer of just one of a few colonies under a governor general.
- An officer authorized to execute the functions of a governor in case there is the absence, disability, or loss of the second, or in a subordinate governorship.
- an elected authoritative providing as deputy into the governor of a state of usa
Hypernym for "lieutenant governor"
Same Context for "lieutenant governor"